Sunday, November 8, 2009

Coolness



Maison Martin Margiela "Watch"
source THECORNER


I've been pretty obsessed with this "watch" by Margiela but obviously I'd never pay EUR250 for that. So the next best thing would be to ask my dad to make one for me (he makes watches) but I haven't gotten around to that.


source jak & jil


Anyway, how cool would it be to wear a watch with that? So you'd look like you're wearing two watches but there's only one, you get the idea.


Givenchy Canvas Tote and Ann Demeulemeester High Tops
source luisaviaroma & Browns


I wish I could afford to spend £565 on shoes but obviously I can't, so the next best thing would be to post it here so I can look at them everyday after visiting my shopping baskets at those websites.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Your dad makes watches? That's so cool!

You could probably just pop the face out of a thrifted watch. Just go to a second hand store and try to pop them out there :P

Joshua said...

hahaha my dad makes watches but i don't have a habit of wearing them.

and i'd probably try that out!