Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gift/ Christmas Post/ I'm bad with titles


Besides your birthday, there aren't many other occasions when you can make a list of all the things you want without getting judged for being materialistic or whatever people like to say.


Henrik Vibskov D Jacket in Blue (cute model not included) and Raf Simons High Top Sneakers, both from Forward by Revolve
Raf Simons Mirror Brooch and Ann Demeulemeester Military Style Wool Cardigan, both from Browns
Illustrations by Kate Sutton


So this is my Christmas list, and obviously I can't afford any of the stuff here right now, and sadly, no one loves me enough to buy any of them for me.

But realistically, I'd be happy with anything, like these omg stunningly chic toys from Muji.


Hello solar system? How cool is that?!



Train station, Airport and Dock wooden toy sets


And they are pretty affordable gifts too (is anybody reading this?!).

No comments: