Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stunning for your Time



ASOS Leather Perforated Lace-Up Shoes
source ASOS


While browsing the Internet on a boring Saturday afternoon, i stumbled upon these and I bought them without hesitation. Jefry said once I start, I'd never stop. I don't know how true that statement would be for me but I'm sure not gonna stop if there are more sales like these. I'm planning to be the lady who lived in her shoes.

True enough, I continued my online spree. I can now list wasting money online as my new hobby. While browsing Esty during a boring web design lesson on monday, i found the following brooches and bookmarked them so i could go home and purchase them with my credit card. omg they are so stunning!


Flower Brooch Pin Corsage and Tin of Tuna Brooch

i can't wait for everything to come so i can look so incredibly stunning, as if i'm already not stunning enough.

No comments: